Kari's Random Thoughts

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sure, there are plenty of things to love about my apartment nesteled among the historical disctrict of downtown Eugene. Clawfoot tub, pedistal sink, huge porch. But I must say, after living here for almost 3 years certain things are starting to bug the heck out of me.

Exhibit 1:


Yes. I have to pay $2.00 every time I do a load. The really aggravating thing is that I never happen to have $2.00 in quarters laying around.

Exhibit 2:


My faucet handles seem to be breaking off like crazy!! Strange phenomenon. And why is it always on the left?

3rd and final exhibit of the day:



My kitchen. Notice no dishwasher. UGGHHHH!

Well, there ya go. My first blog post ever. Just me complaining a little!

1 Comments:

Blogger Space Cowboy said...

You're a somebody now Kari! Love the post. If you want you can come wash your clothes at my house, but I charge $50/month and require that you model any clean lingerie.

As for the handle problem, you and Boe must have really strong hands...are you left handed?

No dishwasher? Who cares? I prefer washing them right away and using a drying rack. Conserves energy and no loading or unloading.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home